Monday 27 January 2014

To Blog or not to Blog...that is the question....



So this is my "pop up office" today; for today holds another question I need to ask in my year of  the word Explore.

Someone once said "if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got!" and I remind myself of this quote every now and then....usually when I'm trying to avoid the scales or the thought of driving somewhere I don't know.

This year, however, if I am going to be true to my word of the year, then I need to think about what I want or need to explore.  Please note I didn't say achieve!  Exploration has the ring of  "suck it and see" as well as a journey theme.  It isn't about the destination but more to do with what I discover  about life (the universe and everything?!) along the way.  Could be interesting year!






So this brings me to the blogging question, because it is on the list  (page 4...truly! Subheading yadda yadda!) It also brings me back to the pop up office and the word intentional (never far away)  and all the What? When? Why? Where? Who? reasons for continuing.

 So  I'm going to have a think about this, but it could be a way of  putting some of my "adventures" out there and you could come along for the ride and be the encouragement I need in some areas! 



What do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails