Monday 2 March 2009

Now that's what I call an egg!

Thought I would just share with you the biggest egg that one of our exbatts laid recently! No idea which lady it was or whether she announced the arrival in style, but you have to agree that it isn't bad for a hen who would have probably been dog food or a gravy cubes by now if not for the "Battery Hen Welfare Trust".



















Just to make the point!!




































I had to fumble around in my knitting bag to find the tape measure...
before I would let D eat it for his tea!




















Made a mental note to replace my griddle liner at some point....which is crying out for mercy!


















I wanted to cut a slither of red pepper to make a smile, but held back!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails