Sunday 18 October 2009

From where I'm sat sitting...

Saturday night and I'm passed caring....tired in a pleasant sort of way, but a few jobs left to do, so why not spread the work across the duvet and then chuck it all on the floor and turn out the light.

So here I sit feeling frivolous with camera aimed around the room. I take photos, I delete photos, I almost take a photo of me taking a photo in my mirror, then realise I am sans vĂȘtements and the words "totally inappropriate" spring to mind....you see how tired I am....



So,those of you a nosey as me will be wondering what the pile of books are....all books I am reading at the moment....

I will put you out of your misery....





The chicken knitting pattern is for Pre School. The story of the Little Red Hen needs a Little Red Hen to hold. Hmmm so off to a knitting pattern website and there I find the perfect hen, the perfect size...the wool drawer stash reveals the ideal DK red ball I need, so job done, now just need to knit it...

The asha leaflet, learning how to explain the work with clarity, practising keeping it simple. If people want to know more they will ask!

The bead boxes to sort and give away, that chapter has ended for me, but for someone else it is just beginning...it feels good.





The notes from the Leadership Training Day to read though and ponder on. The Bible for reference, so many challenges...so many great people to work through them together over the next ten months and beyond....




The sheep and the goats,the Egyptian wallhanging above our bed. Dick's best barter encounter EVER. Every time I look at it I remember the afternoon when we left the shop three times, only to be called back and the bartering continued!



And so to bed.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails