Wednesday 31 March 2010

Sitting here watching hailstones bouncing off my path and thinking about the last 3 months of 2010, a sort of quarterly review in my head. Sitting here eating a strange combination of food....

Cheese on toast smeared with Indian mango pickle (hot and very salty with chunks of alleged mango, reminds me of a sight not seen since I worked on Women's Surgical...)

Chunk of Gorgonzola (with accompanying death smell) and cracker

Black olives

Lime jelly and evaporated milk (because only green or orange will do!)

Homemade Flapjack with seed mix (not chicken feed, despite what my work colleagues insinuated)

Washed down with coffee made by dh


I have spared you the picture!

My life on a plate.....

Lunch invitation anyone?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails