Friday 25 June 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

The site behind the inspiration!


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com



Date June 25th 2010

Outside my window…I can see the blueberries, now netted up protected from the birds….and beginning to go blue!

I am thinking... about my “To Do list”… this wasn’t on it….but am combining it with after lunch coffee!

I am thankful for... someone to give my clothes to now that some of them are too big!!!!!

I am learning that… you never stop learning and it’s invigorating!

From the kitchen... I see Basil plants that need repotting on the windowsill

I am wearing... beige crop trousers (with a belt to keep them up, yay!) and a multicoloured short-sleeved shirt.

I am creating... a house extension, in my imagination….!

I am going...to paint my toenails tonight, in readiness for a brilliant family wedding tomorrow…and AM going to charge both cameras up later….

I am reading…about loving God, loving others and what that actually looks like in different situations I find myself in, every day.

I am praying…for a deeper understanding which can express itself wisely.

I am hoping...I get my Club 10 on Wednesday …Slimming World Style!

Noticing that…I am not seeing much of N as he comes in after I go to bed (before 10pm) and thinking we need to be intentional!

I am hearing... many different bird songs in my garden…not great at identifying them though.

Around the house... things are looking straighter than they were….Zones are in play again….

One of my favourite things...walking barefoot on warm grass

Pondering these words…”If you always do, what you’ve always done, you’ll always get, what you always got.”

A few plans for the rest of the week: enjoying my nephew’s wedding, meeting up with my brother’s family and my Dad, football on Sunday!

A picture to share…

1 comment:

Annette said...

Yay for you in shedding pounds!

I enjoyed your daybook - it's neat to read of someone else's day who doesn't live where I do.

Annette
Anet @ Butterfly Wings
www.anetsmith.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails