Wednesday 2 June 2010


From where I got the inspiration!

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



Wednesday 2nd June

Outside my window... I can see the area I weeded this morning around the blueberry bushes....looking forward to the fruits, but first we need to cover them before the birds start looking interested.

I am thinking... that "Bucket Lists" are all very well, but there is a selfish trap which is easy to fall in to, haven't written one yet....

I am thankful for...a garden to grow things in and wander around, with my thoughts.

I am learning that…sometimes I need to keep my "injustice" thoughts to myself.

From the kitchen...I can see the first radishes I have just picked, plus some beetroot leaf tops which I will add to my homegrown salad leaves and chive flowers for lunch!

I am wearing... my joggers which I haven't changed out of from my walking exercise around the block....well I did some gardening, so what's the point?!

I am creating... time to gaze and listen

I am going...to be weighed tonight and I hope I will have lost a lb

I am reading.."The call to Intimacy" by Tony Horsfall

I am praying…..for the Gaza/Israel situation

I am hoping...that I can get knitting again soon.

I am remembering... I have planned to clean the bedroom this afternoon.

Noticing that…if I don't bite or fiddle with my nails...they grow...and I have started wearing gloves when gardening....a bit more.

I am hearing...the sound of ticking clocks and nothing else as everyone is out!

Around the house...things are beginning to take shape, although the carpet appears to have merged with the back garden....

One of my favourite things...watching the dawn and hearing the birds begin to sing.

Pondering these words…Time is precious, use it wisely.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work hard, play well!!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Whenever I hear the sound of ticking clocks I always have to think about sleeping at grandma's house and laying awake listening to the loud tick tocks of their clocks.

Enjoyed your daybook.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails