Wednesday 19 May 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY 25/05/10

Outside my window... I heard my first cuckoo

I am thinking... about contemplation...and trying not to get distracted!

I am thankful for... Slimming World

I am learning that...I still have much to learn!

From the kitchen... I see someone else cooking dinner for me tonight!

I am wearing... my work uniform, black trousers and a cerise polo shirt

I am creating... a vegetable bed and a simple life!

I am going... to try and have a bath tonight

I am praying...for my friend's ex

I am reading... Life of the beloved Henri Nouwen and "There are no limits" Danny Cox, both borrowed from friends.

I am hoping... I get my 1/2 stone award tomorrow

I am remembering...
that I should be doing the ironing

Noticing that...
that bite my nails when I read...

I am hearing... "Freely freely, you have received, freely freely give"

Around the house... things need doing.....

One of my favorite things... laughing with friends!

Pondering these words...
"Any fool can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed" Ancient proverb

A few plans for the rest of the week: Restart my cleaning zones, lunch with a friend, read and study.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



Dolly catching sight of herself in the mirror!

Loads of people from around the world are now filling out these pages once a week. Thought I'd have a go!

Have a look at the link below:

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Prairiemaid said...

Enjoyed reading your daybook. Hope to find you again on Peggy's link up.

Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails