Saturday 2 October 2010

Between washing the windows and making the chutney

It's Saturday, nearly evening and if I sit here for much longer, the green tomato chutney will be just a an unticked job on my list.  I sit here in baggy joggers, surrounded by magazines that "need sorting" Home Farmer to the left, "Slimming World" to the right. The house in a sort of "lived in" chaos, at least I've cleaned the windows and can see out!  Blackberries never got picked form the hedgerows...perhaps tomorrow...after the chutney....after lunch...after meeting with my precious (( church family))... :)

But I did come across this blog today and much of what she has written here resonates with me, I do find it reassuring todiscover there are people across the world thinking similar thoughts, but manage to say it far more eloquently that I can!  See what you think:

http://sharonastyk.com/2010/09/23/staying-put-2/


And then there is Anita Renfroe, hopefully I've spelled her name correctly, who made me smile on this quirky clip.  Some of you may remember her from "the Mom song"!






A small peep at part of my Saturday. Tomorrow I will look at Autumn and marvel at cobwebs beaded with dew....perhaps I will practice macro settings until I get it right....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails