Sunday 14 November 2010

Home to Roost, chicken at the Christmas Fayre!

So she comes up to me, giggling in only the way she can when something has amused her greatly. From behind her back, she thrusts the item in my direction. "Something", she grins, "that couldn't be more perfect, an ideal gift made just for you!"



I have to say, I absolutely LOVED it! The chicken, the knitting needles with ball of wool, the vintage apron. It HAD to be bought, hardly a hesitation and now it perches (!) on my shelf for all to see, the feathers moving with the heat of the radiator below.


Of course, we have to view her from both angles! Absolutely brilliant purchase, I'm sure you will agree!



And the response from dh? "For goodness sake!" followed by a nod of approval. He likes it, so all is well and she stays on the shelf to be admired by some and despaired of by others!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails