Thursday 23 June 2011

Kidnapped! Saturday morning.

Saturday breakfast...there is always one exhibitionist.....love 'im....



Not the Ironbridge, but I liked the plaque attached to it:



See what I mean...


The motley crew minus S and me!


I just loved this mid terraced cottage with the lavender growing out of a sieve and a Morris Minor parked in front. The garden was an ordered chaos, if that makes sense!


Everyone needs a couple like this in their lives!  Might regret saying that re the male of the species...


Oh, here we go again.... "Saturday Morning Fever" comes to mind!


Yeah..straitjacket...don't be fooled by the pout....he's into Am Dram...

Follow my leader to Ironbridge...learned to identify a chaffinch call on the way!


First sitings of the town....


and the Ironbridge itself!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails