Wednesday 13 January 2010

Going with the Flow....

Well, Little Miss Structure is quite surprised at herself, so far...she is not only coping without a set pattern to her day, but is also feeling quite "chilled out" about the whole thing! It's all very odd, I feel as if I am on holiday....weird and yet so so releasing in a "it is well with my soul" sort of way. There is an inner contentment and calm, the day seems to have a rhythm and everything gets done, sometimes faster, sometimes more slowly and thoughtfully. People pop in, phones ring,interruptions happen, yet none of this seems to interrupt the flow of the day. I can't explain it, except to say I have an inner peace that seems to hold it all in place. I am not writing in the dust yet and I am cooking and sewing and knitting, studying, thinking,listening, going off to work, reflecting, meeting up with friends and praying, yep, the first fortnight has been a good beginning...

2 comments:

Mavis said...

Good to hear. It's called 'Freedom in the Spirit'.

Diane said...

So glad you guys are meeting together. Must admit I feel quite jealous. I do miss having time chatting, etc with Mavis.

And simpler freer lifestyle is a great way to be. I'm going into a different phase and missing that whole thing of people popping in and out.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails