Wednesday 7 July 2010

The Simple Womans Day Book

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com


Date 7th July 2010


Outside my window…I see Gert, no longer broody...at last!


I am thinking...about how I can incorporate solitude into my life regularly


I am thankful for...a husband who does the supermarket shop EVERY week and buys expensive syrup so that I can make the bestest flapjacks for work on Mondays!


I am learning that…finding ethically sourced clothing that I actually like is going to be a challenge


From the kitchen... I see some of Monday's washing up still waiting to be done...(This was written on Wednesday!)


I am wearing... joggers, but will change into lightweight clothes for tonight's weigh in. If I do not lose a lb, I will be fed up.. added later....I lost 2lbs!!!


I am creating...some ideas in my head but might need to draw a mind map to make sense of it all....that will be a first!


I am going...to send my dream to Sarah H soon...when I've typed it up..


I am reading…various books on Solitude and Intimacy


I am praying…on Mondays for two important people


I am hoping...that Sarah M gets a job soon that compliments her gifts!


Noticing that…my sweetpeas have been disappointing this year....however the vegetables are growing madly. Will pick my first yellow courgette today and will follow through with a "yellow blog "later, just because I'm feeling frivolous!


I am hearing... a very noisy fan on my computer and 2 ticking clocks...probably quieter in the garden.


Around the house... there are cobwebs and dust, but I'm sitting here with "wha'-evva" written across my face...


One of my favourite things...washing blowing on the line!


Pondering these words…What does a pure heart and steadfast spirit look like...really....


A few plans for the rest of the week: Friday-Coffee with the girls, Reception pm. Saturday- gardening,baking and watching the Air Day from my back garden. Sunday - Being with my church family at the Gateway, pm meeting up with the group going to New Wine in August.


A picture to share…

A and I both weary after full days. I have my feet up on the table...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails