Saturday 9 April 2011

Day 7 Meeting up with Reena!


Introducing my "Indian Grandchildren" Ashish and Sakshi!  Ashish is nearly 4 and Saksi will be 3 in August.  I met Reena in April 2005 when I first came out to Asha, she was about 16 then. We meet whenever I come out to India, despite the language barrier, we manage pretty well, I'd say! It's been good to see her growing up into a woman.


Ashish (his name means blessing) and Sakshi (her name means witness)


Reena changes Sakshi into the dress we bought her!  The bright pink colour went down very well!


She loved it!  Ashish's tiger T shirt will be modelled on a different occasion, but he smiled when we showed it to him!


Reena,


Me and Reena


Sakshi in the front, Ashish behind her.


Reena, Me and Mukesh's sister (Mukesh is Reena's husband)


Reena with me holding Sakshi.


Reena with D


Me with the children.


The family photo which will be framed on our dresser!

Sakshi being cute!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails